Elizabeth (Beth) E. Lane
Beth focuses her practice in the areas of business and corporate law. She represents LLC’s, corporations, partnerships, and their owners as they navigate the legal landmines of business ownership and management. She handles matters relating to entity formations, dissolutions, and conversions, as well mergers, acquisitions, shareholder transactions, contract review and drafting, and business disputes. Beth understands the legal needs of businesses in their day-to-day operations and provides guidance and advice on corporate governance and compliance.
- Handled the daily legal operations for a hospitality company and its subsidiaries as Associate General Counsel.
- Performed a large-scale corporate compliance review for more than 20 non-profit associations across the United States.
- Conducted an Officer and Director Training Workshop for a network of corporations and associations.
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Buncombe County Bar
- Mountain Area Volunteer Lawyers Volunteer
- Literacy Together Volunteer
- Asheville Downtown Association Board
- Leadership Asheville 39 (currently enrolled)
North Carolina (2014)
South Carolina (2016)
Louisiana State University School of Law (J.D., Diploma in Civil Law, cum laude, 2011)
Louisiana State University (B.A., Mass Communication: Political Communication, cum laude, 2008)
Super Lawyers®, Business/Corporate (2020 - 2021)
Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch (2021)
Business North Carolina Magazine Legal Elite (2019)